Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AV kill secret?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistyca
Admin
Mistyca

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

AV kill secret? Empty
PostSubject: AV kill secret?   AV kill secret? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:54 pm

So according to that movie that i saw~ from what i make out is that w/e 2hr AV use has to be used by a player as well.... see abosultely nothing else in this movie that indicates anything at all.
Back to top Go down
http://exiled.youneed.us
Algalord

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-05-30

AV kill secret? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AV kill secret?   AV kill secret? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:23 am

Looks like it, gonna take another look when I get home tonight.
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-07

AV kill secret? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AV kill secret?   AV kill secret? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:48 pm

not sure u noticed but, in french video, u c ppl using baraera, sure its a lolspell but this is my point:

1- When AV use a spell, it only use wind spells, Aeraga IV, aero IV, coincidence? don't think so.. maybe barspells will influx on what kind of spell it will uses, no barspells up = NON-elemental spells casted.
2- When AV uses a 2h everyone use their own 2h, but u all noticed that, thats the real easiest thing to see Smile

what do u think bout it?
Back to top Go down
Yarko

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-10-25

AV kill secret? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AV kill secret?   AV kill secret? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:19 pm

as far as I know it has always used aero spells, baraera just helps with the chance to resist, thats about it I think. I really doubt it has some hidden effects on AV.

about the 2hrs: not all the members in the ally use their 2hrs and they seem kinda random, so its still unknown what effect it has on him I think.
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

AV kill secret? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AV kill secret?   AV kill secret? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:24 am

personally, i dont think that a specific order/number/kind of 2h will "block" him from anything, maybe they havent all used their 2h cause they were at 3 min from recast up or sumthing like that and AV used it at this time, i really dont think that for example soul voice black Hundred fist etc, i just think that if every1 use their own, av will just no more using any 2h till /recasts is up, somthing like "If any of you have 2h up, i'll spam those to fuck ya mhouahahahha, but if none have how can i spam if mine are based on yours? ; ; "
maybe its number of 2h depend on how many 2h/ppl there is ? Surprised
for the barspell, i think strange that SE does a big plan about /BattleChat just when those guy uses baraera, why should they done this if it has really no importance? they made this video to give us some indice, no for the fun with camera Surprised
Back to top Go down
Phaal
Monkey King
Phaal

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-05-22

AV kill secret? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AV kill secret?   AV kill secret? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:07 pm

Personally I think your right about the baraero thing yarko, you see AV casting tornado II just before he puts it up, so most would baraero anyway. People on other forums have been going on about the combination of earth staffs with baraero as supoosodly being significant, but thats just common sense as one method of damage reduction imo.

I think in the first vid is was trying to point out the change in day as being significant, no idea why. One pld also used invincible just before day change, but that may have been to get hate as the 2nd pld tanking died moment afterwards...

Phaal~
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

AV kill secret? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AV kill secret?   AV kill secret? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:42 am

we can say that when SE want to give us tricks, they really need to do progress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AV kill secret? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AV kill secret?   AV kill secret? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AV kill secret?
Page 1 of 1