Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Linky

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistyca
Admin
Mistyca

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Linky Empty
PostSubject: Linky   Linky Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:31 am

The last few weeks i have been tremendously busy with work and thus the combined stress of real life and that of the linkshell made me avoid everyone and everything to just relax a time and think of nothing but to have fun. I do have to say i am sorry for my "dissapearance" suddenly but final fantasy is a game and i needed to focus on my life. Im being promoted now to a senior graphic designer in our company due to the work i have put in and i have an extremely good chance to get an oppurtunity to apply for a production managers position early next year. To do sky hear complaints or stress why people are not online was just not something i could handle after working up to 10 hours a day and my last couple weekends making me have around 2 hours a day to myself.

I heard some nasty things from various people that happened monday, i wont name names simply cause its not appropriote but you guys know who you are. I think what you said and did was uncalled for slightly. Not like i have a habbit of not attending sky or organizing events or giving excuses or reasons why a run would be missed.

But thats on a negative side. On a positive there are some people in this linkshell that i really do value and respect. Perhaps i dont make it all to well known to you but believe me i appreciate the efforts done by you guys to always show up no matter what. Again to name names would be wrong and would cause drama i suppose.

Anyways an explanation was not required of me but given none the less to those concerned why i was not there, or those who thinks it was unfair that i got special treatment to not attend sky...

Misty~
Back to top Go down
http://exiled.youneed.us
Phaze

Phaze

Male Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Linky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linky   Linky Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:56 am

As everybody in the linkshell will say, RL > IG.
No point having a mental breakdown just 'cause theres a few mobs that need killing in a virtual world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thatmeleewhitemage
Wolffsrain

Wolffsrain

Male Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Linky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linky   Linky Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:01 pm

Yay! Grats on the promotion Misty. I knew you'd be able to move ahead at your job with the type of work that you can do. And like Phaze said RL >IG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolffsart
Redmiwi

Redmiwi

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Linky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linky   Linky Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:33 pm

Congrats Misty
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Linky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linky   Linky Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:48 pm

Hehe the never ending stress of endgame..
Made me quit the game one time, came back though, but with a more care free mind.

Sometimes life gets in the way and you just don't feel like doing anything where you gotta be commited 100%

I can understand and relate to that feeling all too well...

If you need a break, take it lol, who cares what others think.. its your life, don't let the game get to you.. Sometimes endgame can be overwhelming, especially if you're the leader of the shell..

Well, just wanted to let you know that its ok to take a break

And a big grats on the promotion, dedication + fun = life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Linky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linky   Linky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: News/Announcements.-
Jump to: