Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twat (just coz i like the word)

Go down 
+6
Alve
Fertdawg
Algalord
Twyla
Keneko
Joely
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Joely

Joely

Female Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Twat (just coz i like the word) Empty
PostSubject: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:06 pm

Yeah so i quit for good i deleted my accounts.
I do have a few things to say how ever,
To the guys i <3 to bits and am pivaliaged to have met, You know the good guys , Darken, Fyre,Phaze, Tifa, Tef, Algalord, Gav , Wingy, Ok lots more i cba to type but you know anyway^^
I gonna miss you guys one hell of alot because you really are lovely people so look after yourself and i hope you have alot of fun in life.

SECONDLY!
To the people who are to up thereself and only look out for number 1 like ray and misty,
Your people to you arent any bloody better than the rest of us coz you have a sack or pearl. maybe start thinking about your LS before others leave because im not the only person that thinks this way and i dont see sea working either coz no one wants to apart from the guys who are gonna be gettin everything first and we all know who that will be.

In closing GOODBYE and so long to the others!

Ill stil be on MSN for thoughs that have it <3

Twat (just coz i like the word) Untitled
Back to top Go down
Keneko

Keneko

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:57 pm

sorry to see that this made u delete ur account D:, take care joely
Back to top Go down
Twyla

Twyla

Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:23 pm

Sorry to see you go joely Sad
Back to top Go down
Algalord

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:18 pm

I'm saddened to see you leave, was just starting to get to know you a bit better. Sorry for the reason you eventually quit. I wish you the very best with the rest of your life and hope you'll be happy.

PS: I'll treasure that Quadav Barbut. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fertdawg

Fertdawg

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:06 pm

nooo joel ;-;
Back to top Go down
Alve

Alve

Male Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:21 pm

take care Joel! D:
Back to top Go down
Tifavalentine

Tifavalentine

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:22 pm

Sorry to see you go, Mum-in-law Joely~ Crying or Very sad

Take care, good luck and most importantly, have fun~
Back to top Go down
http://nicetohaveahobby.blogspot.com
Mistyca
Admin
Mistyca

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:26 pm

Joely wrote:

SECONDLY!
To the people who are to up thereself and only look out for number 1 like ray and misty,
Your people to you arent any bloody better than the rest of us coz you have a sack or pearl. maybe start thinking about your LS before others leave because im not the only person that thinks this way and i dont see sea working either coz no one wants to apart from the guys who are gonna be gettin everything first and we all know who that will be.

So ill continue this thread in general so people can all read it. I honestly want to know who else in this Linkshell thinks like Joel does. Im pretty sure it will be her friends who thinks like this or maybe she just generalized. I would like to know how i think of myself better than others. Do i lot more items than anyone? Do i only do events i need? Joel to you if you ever read this i dont know what you wanted to get at i really liked you but have to say if thats your opinion of me then cheerio better you left.
Back to top Go down
http://exiled.youneed.us
Spoonykipper

Spoonykipper

Male Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:39 am

; ; bye joely
Back to top Go down
Teflon
Monkey King

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:03 pm

plz dont put opinions to my name cuzi am/was a friend of Joel. that been said i have to tell ldrs of this ls sorry for missing thursday's run. and inform that the way it looks at work now a days ill prolly not going to make any of the runs on mondays. not before on the new year it looks like. I hope that does not put me last on all the list for items i want, those who know me, knows ill join if i can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twat (just coz i like the word)   Twat (just coz i like the word) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twat (just coz i like the word)
Page 1 of 1