Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sky/HNM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Algalord

Sky/HNM Application Empty
PostSubject: Sky/HNM Application   Sky/HNM Application Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:51 am

Good day, this new LS was recommended to me by a friend who knew I was interested in Sky events.

- Character Name: Algalord
- Main Job/s : Rdm 75, Drg 75, Pld 69 (slowly working my way to 75)
- Sub Jobs : Whm, Blm, Drk, Nin, War, Thf, Sam
- Do you have sky access? If not what mission are you on : I do Sky access.
- Do you have sea access? If not what mission are you on : Very slowly making progress here, currently on mission 2.3 I believe. (Minotaur)
- Previous Sky, Sea and HNM experience : None so far, but I learn well and fast.
- Previous Linkshell : Not entirely sure what's meant with this question, but if it is regarding Sky/HNMs, none.
- Availability (Times you will be on) : All evenings in the week except tuesday (Dynamis) for certain. Weekends may vary.
- What do you want to get out of the LS : Obtaining certain equipments that I believe will have a contribution to a better performance of the jobs I play as helping the other members obtaining what they have their heart set on, in an enjoyable atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Mistyca

PostSubject: Re: Sky/HNM Application   Sky/HNM Application Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 1:15 am

I approve of your application. Since you say tuesday dynamis i assume it is with OCDyna. A lot of us belongs to OCDyna and thus tueday will stay an open day. May i ask who told you to apply?
Back to top Go down
Algalord

PostSubject: Sky/HNM Application   Sky/HNM Application Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 1:54 am

Thank you for accepting.

Yes, I am a member of OSDynamis as well. The person who told me of this LS is Phaal, he and I are in the same LS.
Back to top Go down
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !
Gavion

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Sky/HNM Application   Sky/HNM Application Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:17 am

Looks eager for some sky action this guy, which is kewl.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky/HNM Application   Sky/HNM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky/HNM Application
Page 1 of 1