Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whoooooooooooo lookie here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koryuu

Koryuu

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Whoooooooooooo lookie here Empty
PostSubject: Whoooooooooooo lookie here   Whoooooooooooo lookie here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:46 am

1:30am time for some late night crazies wooooo
Ok so everyday I walk my dog in the woods because it beats cleaning poop out of the backyard its funny watching him chase squirrels (still hasnt figured they can climb tree's) and its good exercise

Whoooooooooooo lookie here DSCF0008
He is a French Mastiff (or Douge de Bordeux or whatever its spelled fuk knows why my parents insist on calling it that)
he is called Hoagan but mostly just shorten it to Hoagy or snotty

Whoooooooooooo lookie here DSCF0011
anyways around about easter time so not too long ago at the pond thats in the woods where I live all the Toads and Frogs show up to pair off and start spawning
Hoagy finds that he likes wacking toads with his paw (mostly because they dont move very fast and also because the 3 times yes 3 times he picked one up he spat them back out because of the nasty toxin they secrete apparently once wasnt enough for him XD)

Whoooooooooooo lookie here DSCF0024
I was also reminded of looking after frog/toadspawn because hell who hasnt at some point? its awesome watching them turn into frogs
so as soon as they showed up to start spawning I cleaned out my old fishtank and set it up with determination yes thats right I shall once again raise TADPOLES

Whoooooooooooo lookie here DSCF0032
This is the tank when I first put the spawn in there, The clumps by the fish and in the fake plant are Frog spawn and the little black clump in the middle is Toadspawn

Whoooooooooooo lookie here DSCF0038
This is the tank a day or 2 later the tadpoles have begun to hatch and are eating there egg cases not much swimming going on since they dont really have there tails yet not much prgress in the toadspawn

Whoooooooooooo lookie here DSCF0002
This was taken a day ago the tadpoles are now swimming around and eating algae and boiled lettuce once they start growing back legs Im gonna make a land part with gravel but I will update as it happens
why? because I am like a mother with an ugly baby
I dont care that its ugly in fact Ithink its the most beautiful baby ever and will insist on showing you pictures of every little thing the abomination does
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Whoooooooooooo lookie here   Whoooooooooooo lookie here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:37 am

uuh reminds me of when i was younger, nice pics =)
Back to top Go down
Laia

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Whoooooooooooo lookie here   Whoooooooooooo lookie here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:56 am

I like the last picture... it looks like he is standing and pointing to you, that there is "NO FISHING" allowed... with a Suspect face.... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoooooooooooo lookie here   Whoooooooooooo lookie here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoooooooooooo lookie here
Page 1 of 1