AuthorMessage
DatLady

PostSubject: LS Please Can I have it?   Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:08 pm

Jobs: WHM]THF]SAM]SUM 75 BLM 60 <- next to 75
Craft: WW 84 <- will also be capped in a short time
ZM 15
CoP: 5-3 (will b finished soon)
ToAU: 18

Heard about your LS on KI thought i would give yalls a try.
I dont need alot of things just point me at what u need killed and let me go. >.>
I know a few people for this LS and think that I could b a difference maker (read i love to kill things that need to be made dead). Making others more powerfull gets what is needed in the long run. I may not be able to make it to some events but then again i wouldnt want high loting rights either, i can wait cause of my less than friendly work schedule. But i would like to gear up SAM or THF a lil better *hint hint* **wink**If theres a shortage of any given job on the LS /tell me and thy will b done!

I know a few people you have recruited and have seen others around in game. FEMULLET shall b returning shortly and it would b great to have a ls to walk into. More than likely a couple more weeks (just thought i would get a head start on the seach) depending on how fast the guys at SE are with my recovery. ill check back in a few days to see whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Mistyca
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: LS Please Can I have it?   Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:12 pm

Thank you for applying to our linkshell. Your application will be reviewed in the coming week and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

I would like to clarify if the char you are applying as is Femullet.

Your variety of jobs would be a benefit to have most likely you will be on THF a lot though if you get accepted. Ill vouch your application if your char name is Femullet due to having done certain events with you. I would like to also ask what happened to the char and why you say
"FEMULLET shall b returning shortly"

Progress on the application will continue after the questions have been answered.

Thanks for applying
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exiled.forumotion.com

LS Please Can I have it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Become a Member.-
Jump to: