Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laia

Go down 
+4
Mistyca
Tifavalentine
predators
Laia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Laia

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:19 pm

Character Name(s): Laia
Main Job(s): RNG-THF-RDM-BLM All 75. Brd 54 i know you dont need it but it will be 75 soon so i post it.

ZM Status: Last Mission
CoP Status: 8-2
ToUA Status: Completed

Previous End-Game Experience: ALL HNMS-SKY-TOAU HNMS-Eihencrap- 6 yrs of this game gives me all the time in the world to do everything.

Availability: what do you mean? if you mean times that am able to do event ... am GMT+1 so id say all the time.

Where did you hear about us? Fag Friend Predators.lol!

Do you know people in the shell?Never heard of the shell before Predators (fag):jocolor:

What do you want get out of this Linkshell? affraid posibly nothing. ^.^ 2 items if anything at all. Other than that... Make me a very active mbr and make me feel part of the team. that is just about it. Ill be there for you,anytime.

Other info/comments: Wel Predators is a fag, yes we all know that. I am really not looking for alot of benefits but the feeling of being part of team... really getting annoyed and tired of having friends but then when they get fed to much bullshit and become brown noses they dont reconize you. Friends... that is what am looking for.
All of my job are well equiped... what extremely lil they need is stuff i can get out of AH or quest and mission that i can really get on my own. I like being very active and be helpful. I move fast when needed and i flicked you off if you the person deserved it. I am at best a hearted person... never give you shit even when given to. Any questions ask predators... again he a fag but it is my way of being his best friend. He has been slapping me with his fire staff in the back of the head for weeks to join him on shell, so here i am.
i take rejection well, so if i dont qualify just let me know why and dont just say no. so that i may work on it for self improvement. ^.^ Thank you. afro
Back to top Go down
predators

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:28 am

i vouch 100% known laia for a good 5 years now man hes a OIF OEF vetrean
hes not comat arms like me hes a foit aka pog but ill vouch muc luck bro be sage

GOD SPEED
SPEED AND POWER
3RD BCT 2/69 AR EN BN 3ID
Back to top Go down
Tifavalentine

Tifavalentine

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:43 am

Not wishing to have a go here, but there is an awful lot of use of the word "fag". If he is accepted, I really sincerely hope stuff like this won't transfer into LS chat. We have had people upset from this kind of behaviour recently and I wouldn't want to see a repeat of it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://nicetohaveahobby.blogspot.com
Mistyca
Admin
Mistyca

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:47 am

Thank you for your application.

We will be discussing your application, you should have an answer in the course of the next week. I will try and send you a message ingame over the weekend to quickly discuss something first.
Back to top Go down
http://exiled.youneed.us
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !
Gavion

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:07 am

Abuse of words like fag, gay, homo etc will not be tolerated on either our boards or in LS chat. If this is some need of yours/whoever or w/e, please keep it to /tells or PMs.

Then again, we will ignore it now cause you didn't know our policy about these words.

Anyway, gl with your application.
Back to top Go down
Win

Win

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:22 am

is this a joke ...
Back to top Go down
Tifavalentine

Tifavalentine

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:02 am

To be honest Gav, doesn't matter whether it's policy or not... the term itself is disgusting. Seems you can tell a lot about a person from their application.
Back to top Go down
Laia

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:34 am

that is actually a thing between Predators and I, my apologize if that offended anyone. As i mentioned before, i know nothing of you guys or you rules. It is the first LS i encounter that actually seems to have an issue with that. It isn't a need. So i can manage to stop it. But at the same time dont be as quick to judge one by a simple forum post. I found it ackward that i got 16 /tell from shell mbrs with "/blacklist" - the usage of the word fag or other "offending" words may offend someone or some people and i understand, and you bring it to my attention, ill talk to yall like a priest, and talk to preds in /tells like a devil. But dont send me /tell calling me fruit cake and saying you will /blacklist me.
That is normally considered rude when i dont know any of you but luckly i just screw around often, yall are predators friends and ill ride along with any jokes... am all about making friend...

So, that being said, to all who read this, dont send me ignorant tells as such if you dont intend it to really be a funny joke and make me look like an ass really. Cuz to those who sent me a /tell can see i was replying with what to me are funny remarks. But i guess i misunderstood all 16 of you all. You actually was talking serious about /blacklist. Predators talk super highly of this shell- (reason for which i gave in to his begging sord of speak to apply) And he knows, i dont bring drama, nor create- i despise it.

geek <-- this icon represent more of the type of person i am. again i take rejection well. If shell thinks i aint worth the cause of joining, it alright. I will still continue to play bounce and might run into one of you in a party... i supose i can skip on posting in the other forum section... "The get to know me part Razz" am not an enemy nor i make them.
Back to top Go down
Tifavalentine

Tifavalentine

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:09 am

Firstly I would like to make it known I was not one of these 16 that sent blacklist tells, I'm not that childish to be honest. Although I don't condone the action personally, it does kind of show you how offensive that kind of language can be.

It's not like you'd walk into a room full of people you don't know or apply for a job in real life and start saying things like that. It's not down to LS rules and such, it's down to plain etiquette and consideration towards other people.

Granted, this may have all been a misunderstanding; you don't need to talk to the LS like a priest. Gawd knows we've had some racy conversations, but just nothing that people find particularly offensive.
Back to top Go down
Wolffsrain

Wolffsrain

Male Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:59 am

Agreed with Tifa, can't just walk into a new place and sound off so rudely. We know you don't want to cause drama but it's looking the total opposite so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolffsart
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !
Gavion

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:53 am

I'd like a PM with names please. :3

And Wolfy and Tifa seems to be on the offensive side today. Stop scaring away our costumers for a mistake.. :3
Back to top Go down
Laia

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:40 am

^_^ Sorry Gavion. Mbr know who they are and i will show them i mean no harm nor am a LOLfruit cake. I supose i kind of gave the reason, in a way to be looked at wrongfully and i apologize for that tifa. You right i would walk into an office and start sayin such words. But its a game and the word i used was directed at a long time friend who never has had an issue with me calling him as such cuz i get it right back. (our way of communicating) make me wonder how he is in ls now geek So i keep this short if you'd like and can restart this application... delete all of this away and let me start on the right foot. so that future "customer" dont get scared away. affraid
Back to top Go down
RayOfLight

RayOfLight

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Laia Empty
PostSubject: errr   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:25 pm

well i think all this comotion over the word FAG is rathere stupid,he never directed it 2 ne but pred who oviously does not mind this,2ndly if u take offence 2 this word then u are give the word power and thus giving ppl power over u and sending tells calling him a fruit cake is just as stupid so let's just all stop this toppic and move on thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tifavalentine

Tifavalentine

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:10 pm

Ray, your use of the English language sometimes...

Also, I apologise for seeming on the offensive side. Like I originally said, I didn't want it to seem like I was having a go; just wanted to bring something to light which people in the LS have found offensive recently.
Back to top Go down
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !
Gavion

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:24 pm

RayOfLight wrote:
well i think all this comotion over the word FAG is rathere stupid,he never directed it 2 ne but pred who oviously does not mind this,2ndly if u take offence 2 this word then u are give the word power and thus giving ppl power over u and sending tells calling him a fruit cake is just as stupid so let's just all stop this toppic and move on thanks.

Not only is he sexy, he's wise :3
Back to top Go down
Laia

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:38 pm

bounce Well preds stomped on my foot affraid pretty hard over this. Ill just sit back and await my verdict. jocolor sorry for the slight animosity.
Back to top Go down
Wolffsrain

Wolffsrain

Male Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:51 pm

Gavion wrote:
RayOfLight wrote:

Not only is he sexy, he's wise :3

True story ;o . Ray IRL -----> Laia Orange-JacuzziOnWheels
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolffsart
Sponsored content

Laia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laia   Laia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Become a Member.-