Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Royil Application   Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:46 am

Character Name(s): Royil
Main Job(s): Dancer and Puppetmaster.

ZM Status: Complete
CoP Status: Complete
ToUA Status: Complete

Previous End-Game Experience: Sky, some Sea, Limbus, a lot of Salvage.
Availability: Whenever. My sleep schedule can change to fit LS needs.

Where did you hear about us? Mooswa. Smile

Do you know people in the shell? Just Mooswa that I know of off hand, but maybe more.

What do you want get out of this Linkshell? Success in endgame events for us all. I want to have a nice social time with you all when we do our business, but also get things done swiftly and orderly. Very Happy

Other info/comments: I'm not 100% sure if I have to run all the events you guys do, because my DNC and PUP don't really benefit from sky, but I do need sea and salvage when that is started up. Also, I live in the Central USA time zone and would just need a tip/heads up what time things are in my time from yours. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Royil Application   Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:52 am

Thank you for your application!

We're gonna check on everything you've ever done in this game, bank transactions, who you've talked to and whatnot. When we've done all that, then we're gonna come to an conclusion wether to let you in or not. So please check in on this thread every now and then.

What you can do meanwhile, is to register to the forums. You'll need it if you get accepted.

Anyway, contact me in-game and we'll figure out the time(s) etc.

Admin

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Royil Application   Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:07 pm

I read through your application and i have some feedback.

We would like to get a dancer in the linkshell, however your timezone is 5 hours behind ours +-. We do have 1-2 NA members though. Best would be to first speak to Wolffsrain to get an idea on the times he goes and see if you can make those times. All the events unfortunately are mandatory for the shell ( sea , sky ). Limbus + Salvage + Dynamis are done in seperate shells throughout the ls.

Before we can approve your application please speak to Wolffsrain find out the times you will have to be up to join us and then decide if you are ok doing all the events we are going to do and reply please.

Thanks for your application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exiled.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royil Application   

Back to top Go down

Royil Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Become a Member.-
Jump to: