Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potato's group application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Potato

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Potato's group application Empty
PostSubject: Potato's group application   Potato's group application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:27 am

Character Name(s):
Main Job(s):

Potatoking RDM 75 NIN 75
Neis PLD 75 NIN 75
(Etholis RNG 75 NIN 75 PLD 75)

Sub Jobs: various

ZM Status: all complete
CoP Status: all complete
ToUA Status: all have Salvage access or will have it soon
Previous End-Game Experience: Originally with Catalyst, later joint with Hokutenknights, Neis recently moved to fairy from Asura

Availability:Neis is UK time, Potato is UK, early NA time to late NA time, etholis is mostly afternoon NA time.

Where did you hear about us? Sylvara recommended the LS

Do you know people in the shell? most likely not

What do you want get out of this Linkshell?

I'm sure you don't want to hear this, but we all will need Byakko's haidate eventually.
at the top of my priority list is RDM AF2 hat from dynamis. (looking for dynamis shell asap)

Other info: what you need to know about our schedules:

Neis is currently in the UK working. we are looking for an EU LS on fairy.
he will be able to make most all the events, maybe being 30mins late when he gets off work.

Potato can make any event during the weekdays. weekends will have to be on a case by case basis but most likely will be offline.

Etholis will not make any of the events unless they run late. he does not get off work till about 11PM GMT. mainly he is joining for social purposes.

if you are able to at least admit Neis into the LS that works great too.
Back to top Go down
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !
Gavion

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Potato's group application   Potato's group application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:39 am

Thank you for your intrest in our linkshell. Your application will be reviewd and discussed among the sackholders. We will get back you as soon as we've come to an conclusion.

I can see that most of your jobs are on our unwatned list atm the moment, but it seems like you have other qualities which would benefit the LS, therefore we'll discuss it some more and get back to you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mistyca
Admin
Mistyca

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Potato's group application   Potato's group application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Hi

After discussing your applications in our linkshell a decition was made. Neis can join our shell, saying this we have a lot of tanks but if he can make sea runs which happens saturdays it will benefit us greatly to have him in the shell.

Potato i read that you will most weekends not be online which makes it difficult on us really since weekends a lot of events happen. However i would still like to get you with us for a trial run and get to know you better. We have a few members who cant always be on and thus i understand if weekends gets busy for you, so we are willing to give it a try.

As for Etholis i cant really accept him if he is not able to at least attend in some way to our shell. Since we are all European based members most of us will be going to bed by 12-1am leaving the shell rather empty again. We do however have some NA players but not much.
I would have to say no to his application unless he can in some way benefit our ls. If he is friends of you 2 and only wishes to join the shell to stay in contact with you 2 and is not planning to join any other shells we can discuss him being accepted.

Please contact me in game to discuss more... If im not online which i am seldom please contact Gavion.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://exiled.youneed.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potato's group application   Potato's group application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potato's group application
Page 1 of 1