Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: X's application   Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:11 am

Character Name(s): Xcalibur
Main Job(s): 75 SAM 71 RNG (leveling)
Sub Jobs: Ninja, Warrior, Thief, Monk, Dark Knight
ZM Status: Completed
CoP Status: Chains of Promathia 4-2 0/4 Sad
ToUA Status: Mission 22 "Shield of Diplomacy"
Previous End-Game Experience: Cleared all cities in Dynamis, killed all Gods in Sky, have killed many HNM's and NM's that require strategy.
Availability: I work until 6 PM EST everyday. I'm usually available after that until 11 PM EST. Weekends i'm usually always free as well unless a family related issue comes up.
Where did you hear about us? I was looking for a Sky LS and a member guided me to the site and told me to apply.
What do you want get out of this Linkshell? I want to make great friends who are interested in making Final Fantasy 11 fun again like I do. I def want to help out a LS and share my informationthat I have learned through the years of playing Final Fantasy. Plain and simple I just want to have a good time without drama Smile (don't we all?) Razz
Send me a tell in game or on AIM (BigPapidominates) if you want to chat! Hope to hear from you guys soon and thanks for taking the time out to review my application!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: X's application   Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:44 am

Im sorry to say that both your jobs are rather unwanted at this point.. We have about 8~10ish SAMs atm the moment and don't really need more. Even though RNG is listed as unwanted, we might consider letting you in once it hits 75.

Thanks for applying though, and I hope to hear from you once you ding 75.

X's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Become a Member.-
Jump to: