Kassi

PostSubject: Kassi's Application   Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:46 am

Character Name(s):Kassi
Main Job(s):75WHM, 75SMN,
Sub Jobs: 37BLM

ZM Status: ZM15 -The Sealed Shrine
CoP Status: PM1-3
ToUA Status:AM6 - Easterly Winds
Previous End-Game Experience: Have done sky many times previously, also done some Fafnir, Behemoth and Aspid.

Availability: I play in GMT time and am usually available between the hours of 4pm and 10pm.

Where did you hear about us? KillingIfrit

Do you know people in the shell? No

What do you want get out of this Linkshell? My only wish is to start doing some events again as I have recently returned from a long break. I also wish to obtain a few pieces of gear such as Zenith Crown and eventually some hecatomb pieces for my THF which is currently 70.

Other info: As I stated above I have just returned from a long break. Before I 'quit' all my gear was sold or gave away so my gear isn't exactly amazing at the moment, but I have been farming like crazy to afford new gear. My WHM is currently the only job that is geared fully (Blessed set, Hierarch Belt, Rainbow Cape, Ether Ring, Peace Ring, Death Earring x2, Fenrir's Torque, AF, Errant Body). My SMN has AF as well as 4/5 AF2 (missing body) and Evokers Ring. Anyways, I know my great isn't pimped out right now but I do have experience and I hope you can accept me.
Back to top Go down
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kassi's Application   Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Thank you for your intrest in our linkshell. Your application will be reviewd and discussed among the sackholders. We will get back you as soon as we've come to an conclusion. Smile

Other than that, I must say im very pleased with your application. You're stating what you want and what you wish to obtain from sky. It is true that we are currently doing Sky mostly, but we're soon to start on Sea. But since we're not gonna drop Sky, I dont see a problem with letting you in. We need WHMs, as well as SMNs and THFs.

I have a question though, it's just something im curious about.. Which LS did you do Sky and HNMs with before you quit?

PostSubject: Re: Kassi's Application   Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Antimatter on Remora. It started out as a sky linkshell then branched into sea + HNM. With regards to sea, I'm gonna start working on CoP once I've finished gearing myself sufficiently.
Back to top Go down
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kassi's Application   Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Alright, we've decided to approve your application. Please contact me or Mistyca in-game for a pearl. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Kassi's Application   

Back to top Go down

Kassi's Application
Page 1 of 1