Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the Image editing Gurus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagomei

Kagomei

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-31

For the Image editing Gurus Empty
PostSubject: For the Image editing Gurus   For the Image editing Gurus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:04 pm

I was wondering if I wanted to make kewl avatars and pitcures, what would be the best program that I could use. And is it downloadable, <please assist>
Back to top Go down
Spoonykipper

Spoonykipper

Male Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: For the Image editing Gurus   For the Image editing Gurus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:28 pm

Not sure i requested mine on KI maybe check the forums might be able to find something or msg one of the people about it.
Back to top Go down
Kagomei

Kagomei

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: For the Image editing Gurus   For the Image editing Gurus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:32 pm

KI? please explain geek
Back to top Go down
Wolffsrain

Wolffsrain

Male Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: For the Image editing Gurus   For the Image editing Gurus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:44 pm

You can use Photoshop to mess around with image by cutting and pasting your character around. Also, can use Model Viewer to customize your character with any gear and pose or can take screenshots and mess with that. There's a thread in the KI forums to request a signature to be made to your liking as well like Spoony pointed out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolffsart
Silversonic

Silversonic

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: For the Image editing Gurus   For the Image editing Gurus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:04 pm

http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=148935&d=0 is a link to links that provides AV and MV, might want to update them though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Image editing Gurus   For the Image editing Gurus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Image editing Gurus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: