Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maikeru Hacked

Go down 
+3
Spoonykipper
Silversonic
Maikeru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maikeru

Maikeru

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Maikeru Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Maikeru Hacked   Maikeru Hacked Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/winfurstiancusade/
Silversonic

Silversonic

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Maikeru Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Hacked   Maikeru Hacked Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:48 pm

That really sucks man, I hope when you log on you haven't lost as much as you thought . When was the first time you couldn't log in?
Back to top Go down
Spoonykipper

Spoonykipper

Male Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Maikeru Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Hacked   Maikeru Hacked Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:47 pm

Just read it on KI before i came here =/ sorry dude
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Maikeru Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Hacked   Maikeru Hacked Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:53 pm

They kicked me off when I was in Dynamis. I tried to get back in, but my password was changed before I got the chance. I GMed on my gf's character, and a whole bunch of my Dynamis LS GMed me as well, but nothing could be done. Customer service is closed as well.
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/winfurstiancusade/
Kagomei

Kagomei

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Maikeru Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Hacked   Maikeru Hacked Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:59 pm

Wow that's horrible. If you need help with anything please let me know, missions PLing or w/e please let me know Surprised
Back to top Go down
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !
Gavion

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Maikeru Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Hacked   Maikeru Hacked Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:24 am

This sucks big time, I really feel for you. Like others, i'll help out with anything if you decide to carry on with your char.

Just read on KI that you got your acocunt back, stripped down to a Warp Cudgel =\
Back to top Go down
Twyla

Twyla

Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Maikeru Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Hacked   Maikeru Hacked Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:34 am

Sorry to hear that Maik. Sad Hope the GM's can do something... Like the others say, let me know if theres anything I can do to help if you come back.
Back to top Go down
Spoonykipper

Spoonykipper

Male Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Maikeru Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Hacked   Maikeru Hacked Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:13 pm

O.o just a warp cudgel god....duno what i'd do if that happened to me and hit me up if you need a hand i'm sure I can pirate you up some booty like rum....drink to forget
Back to top Go down
Demonata

Demonata

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Maikeru Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Hacked   Maikeru Hacked Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:18 pm

Same as everyone else sorry man if you need help with something don't hesitate to ask
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/demonata892
Sponsored content

Maikeru Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Hacked   Maikeru Hacked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maikeru Hacked
Page 1 of 1