Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whm blm mnk app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zazen

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-22

whm blm mnk app Empty
PostSubject: whm blm mnk app   whm blm mnk app Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:14 pm

Char Name: Zazen
Main (s): WHM75 BLM75 MNK75 BST75
Sub (s): SMN37 THF37 NIN37 WAR37 ... SAM60 PLD58 RDM46

ZM: Complete
CoP: Complete
ToAU: Complete

Previous End Game Experience: All Sky Guards & Kirin, Behemoth & King Behemoth, NQ Turtle (forgot its name)

Availability: I noticed your farms start at 5.30pm GMT, I usually get home from work around 6pm GMT, so will be late but can usually always attend. Saturday 4pm is also no problem (rl allowing)

I heard about LS from a friend (who isn't a member btw)

I recognize a few of the names in your LS, but can't say I actually know anyone.

What do I want from LS?: Item wise, just gear for my MNK... Shura Togi, B.Haidate, Osode (not much I know ;D).

Thanks for reading and considering my application.
Back to top Go down
Alve

Alve

Male Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-05-28

whm blm mnk app Empty
PostSubject: Re: whm blm mnk app   whm blm mnk app Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:10 pm

Hey Zazen Smile

Looks good to me, so you get my vote

At the moment we're having a break from events 'til next year, but I'll see if I can get a hold of any of the other sack holders (Most of them seems to be busy now during Christmas).

Will get back to you soon'ish. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !
Gavion

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

whm blm mnk app Empty
PostSubject: Re: whm blm mnk app   whm blm mnk app Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:20 pm

Question, which pervious end-game linkshells have you been in?
Back to top Go down
Zazen

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-22

whm blm mnk app Empty
PostSubject: Re: whm blm mnk app   whm blm mnk app Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:37 pm

All the sky shells I've been in broke for various reasons...

They included Enmasse (maybe 2-3 years ago), 2 re-pearls of that (I forget their names now).

Most recently, I was in Justice. When I was next in line for B.Haidate and second in line for Osode it broke, but that was maybe 8-10 months ago now.

Since then I haven't really been in sky much. Took a break to focus on Salvage amongst other things.

If I remember correctly Fertdawg was in Justice at the same time as me. Maybe he can /vouch for me...? (If he remembers me)
Back to top Go down
Fertdawg

Fertdawg

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-07-30

whm blm mnk app Empty
PostSubject: Re: whm blm mnk app   whm blm mnk app Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:09 am

OFC i remember Zazen, he's a great player and reliable! /vouch
Back to top Go down
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !
Gavion

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

whm blm mnk app Empty
PostSubject: Re: whm blm mnk app   whm blm mnk app Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:16 pm

I was manily just curious if I might have encountered you before. I was in Justice for like a week or two, left due to leadership and certain members.. But I don't remember anything bad about you. So if Fert will vouch for, even though the bastard says he's leaving.. I'll approve this application as well. Looking forward to do events with you. Smile

Please contact me, Alve or Rayoflight in-game for pearl. ^_^

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whm blm mnk app Empty
PostSubject: Re: whm blm mnk app   whm blm mnk app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whm blm mnk app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Become a Member.-
Jump to: