Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no topic but lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistyca
Admin
Mistyca

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

no topic but lol Empty
PostSubject: no topic but lol   no topic but lol Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:55 am

ok firstly lol!!!!

Kinda bored at work decided ill just go browse the net for something random. I ended up getting to an Urban Dictionary site. (Dont ask me how i ended up there, but i did!)

But anyways so i decided ill just look through some things and found a few words i thought was funny.(Oh it also seems that the dictionary is aimed at men to understand women but i might be wrong.)

So the words "fine" , "i guess so" , "we need to talk" was on this page and links to some others which i added.

Definitions:

Fine =
"Like many other phrases and words a woman uses, fine does not mean fine. Fine means "go fuck yourself". It is usually used to signal the end of an argument."

I guess so =
"I don't give a fuck / if you want to / i don't care / do what you want to do"

We need to talk =
"1. womens secret code for : haha sonny, you're fucked."
"2. female version of "I need to complain""

I love you =
"If spoken by a woman: "I Love the way I feel when you're paying attention to me."
If spoken by a man: "Let's have sex.""
"the three magical words that get a girl into bed." (cough)

PMS =
"A powerful spell that women are put under about once every month, which gives them the strength of an ox, the stability of a Window's OS, and the scream of a banshee. Basically, man's worst nightmare.

OMFG! SHE HAS PMS!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! *explosions and screams*"

lol there is more but i rather not post the entire site here... Now for my question... <.<

Who thinks like this here? >.>;

P.S... feel free to add to the list lol
Back to top Go down
http://exiled.youneed.us
Wolffsrain

Wolffsrain

Male Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2007-05-28

no topic but lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: no topic but lol   no topic but lol Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm

Women......... can't live without them unfortunately. Damn their secret language D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolffsart
Wolffsrain

Wolffsrain

Male Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2007-05-28

no topic but lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: no topic but lol   no topic but lol Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:59 pm

One more thing about the "We need to talk" sentence >.>

The "we need to talk" means = I've been thinking about this for several days now and i've come to a conclusion, but being that I somewhat respect I will give you the benefit of the doubt and talk about it before telling you the decision I have already made.

So yeah, I agree with what that site says D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolffsart
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !
Gavion

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

no topic but lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: no topic but lol   no topic but lol Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 4:02 pm

Wolffsrain wrote:
One more thing about the "We need to talk" sentence >.>

The "we need to talk" means = I've been thinking about this for several days now and i've come to a conclusion, but being that I somewhat respect I will give you the benefit of the doubt and talk about it before telling you the decision I have already made.

lol!

That's so true XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

no topic but lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: no topic but lol   no topic but lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no topic but lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: