Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaz app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chazz

Chaz app Empty
PostSubject: Chaz app   Chaz app Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:32 pm

Character Name(s): Chazz
Main Job(s): Nin Mnk Blu
Sub Jobs: nin thf drk war blm(61 and getting it to 75)

ZM Status: done
CoP Status: done
ToUA Status: pupet in peril
Previous End-Game Experience: have some experience whit ground kings, Tiamat, cerberus and so

Availability: um In GMT 4:30pm-12:00am ^^;

Where did you hear about us? well I was killing stuff in sky and saw your pearl
Do you know people in the shell? um... nope I dont think so

What do you want get out of this Linkshell?to be honest some gear and hopefully make some friends ^^
Back to top Go down
Mistyca
Admin
Mistyca

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Chaz app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz app   Chaz app Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:59 am

Hey Chazz

We currently are in need of a few extra members with Sea access to allow us to do different events. At present we are doing Sky 3 times a week from 5:30 for around about 2-3 hours time will never exceed that if it does it will be by choice. Einherjar is a new event we started on saturdays after kirins and we require a few more before we engage sea. Do Limbus as well (have skipped a few weeks recently though) but not Omega and Ultima as of yet due to sea access issues within our linkshell at present.

Other events we want to start doing again is Salvage so it would be great if you are interested in that since we only need a couple more to make that a reality. We dont do any HNMs as of yet because there is a general lack of availablity due to being GMT only with most of the shell having jobs and what not so time becomes an issue for a lot to camp 3 hours on them. Although we do and will continue to try silly things like kill Jormy and im sure we will attempt Vrtra because its there!

If you feel that you will fit in with us then i have no reason not to pearl you. So i vote yes on the application. Will be in contact with you if one of my Sackholders dont get ahead of me which im sure they will :3

Misty~
Back to top Go down
http://exiled.youneed.us
RayOfLight

RayOfLight

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Chaz app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz app   Chaz app Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:13 am

i 2nd misty on this, a few more ppl with sea access and we will be well on our way.
Back to top Go down
chazz

Chaz app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz app   Chaz app Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:49 am

Yay ty guys I do wanna do sea and to be honest your schedule suits me perfectly Very Happy I can do limbus and have some experience whit jailers and whit omega and ultima, havnt done Einherjar jet but shure Ill join to the events ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaz app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz app   Chaz app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaz app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Become a Member.-
Jump to: