Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why <.<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistyca

Why <.< Empty
PostSubject: Why <.<   Why <.< Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 8:42 am

So like the last 3 nights i have had extreme trouble sleeping. I would have nightmares of things i cant pin point. I know it is either about who is joining or who is not, or what if the ??? is there or not. Did this pop or did that pop. Drop no drop?

I think i am going crazy, so like <Help me out!> XD
Back to top Go down
Algalord

Why <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why <.<   Why <.< Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 3:00 pm

There's not much sense in worrying. You seem to be really wanting this to work out, so it will with your commitment. Worrying leads you nowhere, see what happens and go from there with a positive attitude. I'm sure everyone that does join wants to make this work close to as much as you do and that's what really matters. Quality over quantity. And if some people are bad, easily to get rid of them.

Leave your worries be and feel confident you can handle anything, by yourself or with your friends, etc. Shouldn't be any reason left to have nightmares. Be strong and stay strong. This goes for any situation.

Hope this helps somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Wolffsrain

Wolffsrain

Male Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Why <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why <.<   Why <.< Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 5:38 pm

Things will turn out better. At the beggining is usually a bit chaotic and things can go wrong really easy. I know the people that have joined the LS are here to make it succeed and it will happen. You have people that are willing to help out so don't worry about it too much Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolffsart
Sponsored content

Why <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why <.<   Why <.< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why <.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: