Go down 
AuthorMessage
Protaganist

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: RDM / BLM   Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:52 pm

Since I saw no template I sorta like.. stole someones. Yea

Character Name: Ripperz

Main Job/s: RDM75, BLM65 NIN44 (Taking to 75 ASAP, Got all stuff etc.)

Sub Jobs: Err.. WHM61 (Maybe 75, Need motivation or whatnot) DRK37, WAR40

ZM Status: Done

CoP Status: Complete

Previous Sky and HNM experience: Pretty much everything really

Previous Linkshell: Exaclibur, SilentDawn (I'm still with these guys but its falling apart and sky was always at 3am for me, So I dunno is this is a problem or what not)

Availability: Most of the time I'm on really, I'm trying to level NIN in my spare time as fast as I can. But if events are on I'll be there if possible

What do you want to get out of the LS: Well, I've done most things but never got anything of game (My lots = uber fail and always at the end of the queue for sutff that never gets done) I understand I'll be rock bottom of the lists but I really dont mind as long as events get done and items are obtained. I really enjoy sky and Gods, And pretty much anything that takes more than 6 people, I'm that kinda person I suppose. Alot of people from OSD will probably remember me as the guy who didnt shut up much unless he was feeling emo, So I suppose there's that problem, but I can work on it =) My RDM is pretty well equiped, HQ Staves etc. BLM, kinda. Been very slack on leveling recently since I'll admit I want Zenith Miits before I ding 75, In honesty I'm an ambitous person I suppose, I'll put as much time in as I can but I recently re-started college so my week-day playtime has been cut down a bit, But I'm fine to farm or what not in the evenings. Another long term goal would be to eventually try and solo the Pop NMs maybe (Yea.. Right =/)

From sky? I dunno, I'd love Osode, Kitty Pants etc. for NIN but I know those are a long shot, Realistically some Crimson, Zenith (Hands only) for my RDM and BLM really. Of course my long term goals will be Shura and God's equip but thats not for now I understand

People I know in LS: Um... Pretty much the OSD crew, Winged, Para and what not and Silver is a great friend in game (His SAM > me)

Ok... I wrote to much =/ So Yea, Thanks for reviewing (If you can be bothered reading le wall o'text)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: RDM / BLM   Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:07 pm

Thank you for applying, we will review and discuss your application. Atm we do have a fair amount of RDM's in the shell, but we would be quite intrested in your BLM and maybe NIN eventually.

I must inform you though that the LS is currently looking into alternative end-game stuff like Sea, HNM, Slavage etc.. Which would mean we might do less sky. However we will not leave sky anytime soon as most members still needs sky gear.

So.. We'll get back to you asap. Smile

~ Gavion

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: RDM / BLM   Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:36 pm

/vouch

Awesome guy, great player, and a nice attitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phaze

Male Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: RDM / BLM   Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:53 am

Know him from OSD like he said. (._.)b
Would be a good addition to the linkshell imo.
/vouch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thatmeleewhitemage
Fyre
Froum Troll

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: RDM / BLM   Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:16 pm

Pearled.
Thread shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile