Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

75 Warrior looking for linkshell.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fertdawg

75 Warrior looking for linkshell. Empty
PostSubject: 75 Warrior looking for linkshell.   75 Warrior looking for linkshell. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:21 am

- Character Name:
Fertdawg.

- Main Job/s :
War, PLD.

- Sub Jobs :
Nin.

- Do you have sky access? If not what mission are you on :
Yes, ZM is complete.

- Do you have sea access? If not what mission are you on :
Yes, currently I'm on CoP 8-2.

- Previous Sky, Sea and HNM experience :
Kirin, guardians, and sky NM's.

- Previous Linkshell :
Justice.

- Availability (Times you will be on) :
I will be playing on GMT+3 until about February or March, from 1800-1900GMT+3 until about 2300-0000GMT+3.

- Do you know people in the shell, and who :
One of my friends (Digitalgeek) referred me to this Linkshell, he says he knows Mistyca. I also know Joel, Amber, and Dit.

- What do you want to get out of the LS :
I've been looking for a LS thats fits in with my work schedule and thats where DG told me about you guys.

I don't really need anything from sky except Byakko's Haidate which I know will be a long wait. The only reason why I'm applying as Warrior is because right now I'm playing over a satellite and I get about a 5 second latency, so I can't really play as Paladin. I think the only thing I could probably do as Paladin is kite Kirin I got C.Legs so no worries there. Anyways, I hope you accept me, I'll make a good addition to your team.
Back to top Go down
Joely

Joely

Female Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: 75 Warrior looking for linkshell.   75 Warrior looking for linkshell. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:29 am

Good player /vouch^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Mistyca
Admin
Mistyca

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: 75 Warrior looking for linkshell.   75 Warrior looking for linkshell. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:17 am

I approve. DG is a good person and his friends would be good people. Joel vouched as well and thats enough for me.
Back to top Go down
http://exiled.youneed.us
Gavion
KE KE KE KE ! ! !
Gavion

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: 75 Warrior looking for linkshell.   75 Warrior looking for linkshell. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:12 pm

I've seen you around also, and even though we do have alot of warrior's another one wont hurt. And if Misty and Joel says you're good enough, then you're good enough. Wink

Please contact me in-game and i'll get you pearled. I'll look out for you also.
Back to top Go down
Fertdawg

PostSubject: Re: 75 Warrior looking for linkshell.   75 Warrior looking for linkshell. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:57 pm

Awesome! thanks for the vouch Joel! Very Happy

see you guys tonight.
Back to top Go down
Amberion

Amberion

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: 75 Warrior looking for linkshell.   75 Warrior looking for linkshell. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:38 pm

I vouch also. Been having trouble with my new comp, so a bit late to do it, but what the hell. Better late then never. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alve

Alve

Male Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 75 Warrior looking for linkshell.   75 Warrior looking for linkshell. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:40 pm

He got pearled last time we were in sky. Very Happy
Will you be online today Amber?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 75 Warrior looking for linkshell.   75 Warrior looking for linkshell. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

75 Warrior looking for linkshell.
Page 1 of 1