Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extended Break from FFXI...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twyla

Twyla

Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Extended Break from FFXI... Empty
PostSubject: Extended Break from FFXI...   Extended Break from FFXI... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:24 am

Hey ls,

As some of you may have noticed I haven't been around for a bit. I've reached a point where after two years playtime ffxi is starting to feel like a bit of a chore, so I'm taking an extended break... In fact I'm not sure at this time if I'm planning on returning.

There are things I still would love to achieve in the game (windy/cop missions), but at this point in time there's a lot going on irl and having to be online for sky or dynamis just feels like its been holding me back from more important things.

I thought it was only fair that I let you all know what the situation was. I may be back in a month, and I understand if the ls isn't willing to have me absent for so long, but I feel its something I need to do.

Thanks to all you guys for being so supportive and helpful and generally lovely during my time in the ls, and to Misty for creating such a kickass end game ls with a real community feel. Smile

Sorry I joined at such a bad time. All the best to you all, and I may be back soon, I just need some time to decide whether this is the end of the line for FFXI and me.

I'll keep you updated.

~ Twyla <3

P.S. If anyone needs me I'll be checking this/my pol messages/msn messanger (SuziiH@hotmail.com) from time to time.

P.P.S. Phazeh, love ya, hope your keeping well and I'll be in contact soon. <3
Back to top Go down
Fyre
Froum Troll
Fyre

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Extended Break from FFXI...   Extended Break from FFXI... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:40 am

Hi Twyla,

Thanks for letting us know what the situation is. Obviously we understand that real life is far more important than game.

I myself took an extended break from game recently, whilst I was getting my computer fixed, and to be fair, I didn't miss the game all that much, but got hooked as soon as I started playing again. It might do you good. But don't feel like you have to come back, just for this linkshell. In my opinion, it's sad to see a good player, and person go. But on the other hand it's good to see them get rid of the huge time-sink that is Final Fantasy XI.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. =)

We'll still be here.

~Fyre.
Back to top Go down
Keneko

Keneko

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Extended Break from FFXI...   Extended Break from FFXI... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:57 am

Take it easy Suzi, will miss ya in game, but yeah a break needed evey now and again =)
Back to top Go down
Lainne

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Extended Break from FFXI...   Extended Break from FFXI... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:13 pm

It was a pleasure to have met you Twyla Smile

Congratulations on making a bold and positive change -- I remember our conversation about how FFXI changes you and can sometimes become an obstacle in being who you want to be, and it seems as though you're ready to pursue such development.

Keep chasing your dream.
Back to top Go down
Twyla

Twyla

PostSubject: Re: Extended Break from FFXI...   Extended Break from FFXI... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:08 pm

Ok just an update to let you know I've had a lovely wee break from ffxi but decided that its time for me to come back. Lets face it none of us can stay along for too long. Wink

I'll be more or less back over the next couple of weeks, buuut I'm moving house at the start of September (exciting!) and could be without internet access for a couple of weeks again then.

Anyway I should be back into ffxi properly around mid-end of September all being well, so yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Twyla

Twyla

PostSubject: Re: Extended Break from FFXI...   Extended Break from FFXI... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:35 pm

This thread is quickly becoming a weekly update on my life.. Razz

Anyway just to say my moving house has been postponed so I'll be online for a bit longer.

One of the girls I was meant to move in with pulled out. :-/ So i'm starting house hunting from scratch again annoyingly. Anyway, yeah I'll be around a lil more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended Break from FFXI...   Extended Break from FFXI... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extended Break from FFXI...
Page 1 of 1